We are looking for a bright, ambitious and tenacious individual to join our innovative and growing organisation. You will have responsibility for shaping and delivering the marketing and business engagement strategy at Caja, sourcing and developing new business opportunities and nurturing them from initiation through to successful commencement.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with sales/business development experience to become part of our consulting and innovation company, working across both the Private and Public sectors, opening new markets and cross selling into existing clients.
The successful candidate will need to be strategic in approach and able to use a wide range of capabilities including social media to grow brand and awareness.
About the Role
This is a critical hire for Caja as we build our sales capacity to leverage our success in key markets. You will need to be customer-centric, solutions focused and driven by a desire to make a difference, this is your opportunity to build key relationships and support the directors expand our market presence and continue our impressive revenue growth. You will need to roll your sleeves up and manage projects through the full sales lifecycle. This is also a highly visible and influential role where the successful candidate will need to help provide thought leadership and influence the client landscape. You will already have a track record in sales, preferably in a professional services environment and you will have the ability to manage tight deadlines and help develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary and benefits, plus the opportunity to receive performance related bonuses.
To be right for the role – you should have a combination of the below skills and experiences, including:
- Relevant Business Development & Sales experience in a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable experience in developing solutions and proposals against customer requirements or in response to open tenders.
- Experience of working in project teams and able to engage in a business at a senior level.
- Experience of working in or with the public sector, with knowledge of Local and Central Government, NHS and Higher Education would be desirable.
- A team player who understands of how to work in a values-based environment.
- A great communicator who thrives working with a wide range of people and able to build effective market relationships to develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Excellent analytical, written and presentation capabilities,
- Comfortable with nationwide travel and be prepared in some cases to stay over-night when working at client site.
If you’d like to apply for this role visit our Job Post on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3101942479