Matthew is an experienced consultant with proven expertise in strategic service change, analytics and insight, scenario modelling and business case development. He brings a whole-system approach to analysing complex challenges, enabling clients to make better decisions that deliver enhanced outcomes. Skills and experience include:
- Expertise in capacity, demand and population health modelling and scenario analysis to enable better strategic decision making, with substantial experience across health and care in the UK.
- Wealth of experience in running option appraisal processes and delivering successful business cases for an array of high-profile projects including new health facilities and national assets.
- Depth of expertise in modelling the financial and workforce implications of change.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent outcomes for NHS clients and service users through enhanced analytics, visualisations and dashboards to drive better intelligence for decision making.
- Harnessing the power of data to evaluate and continuously improve the design and delivery of services to enhance outcomes for patients, carers, the public and the system.
- Project managing major strategic change programmes including system/service redesign and delivery of care closer to home.