Terms & Conditions
Ownership of the Site and Intellectual Property
All content on the www.www.cajagroup.com website (The Site) is either the property or licensed to Caja Limited (The Company) or Strategic Partners. No part of the site, including but not limited to the Graphics, text, html code may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without Caja’s written approval
Limited Use of the Site
The Company authorises you to view, the materials on this site, provided that such use is (i) solely for information purposes (ii) The use is non commercial in nature (iii) Any copyright notices are included in their entirety
Links to External Sites
The site may contain links to other websites or resources maintained by third parties. The company is not responsible for and does not endorse any such website or resource or its respective content, services or products, or that such site is free from malware or other malicious code, and use of the same is at your own risk.
Certain portions of the site are available to Caja consultants and Associates. The use of these area’s are governed by separate agreement between Caja Limited and the Consultant/Associate.
Using this website
You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
You use the website at your own risk.
You should not rely on the website for advice.
As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
Under no circumstances will the Company owner or operator of this website, or any of their, strategic partners, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Caja Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and any data/information provided when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Caja, are committed to ensuring that your data and information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes and procedures to safeguard and secure all information we collect.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information collected and used
If you use this website, you are in control of what information is collected, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of this website.
How information is collected
This information may be collected, stored and used when you use this website and when you call the Company.
What information is collected
The information collected and held may include but is not limited to:
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- any other information you may provide to the provider of this site.
- Information provided as a consultant or associate for the company.
Using cookies or other on-device storage
How information collected is used
When you use this website
Tracking how the website is used
Information may be collected about activity on the website, or other organisations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
- analyse statistics;
- track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
How your information is kept secure
The security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security policies are in place to protect the information held.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
As with many websites, we use Google Analytics to ensure our website is performing as best as possible. The information can be used for insight into the types of visitors to the website, however, no information to identify individuals is collected.
Google Analytics uses two cookies on this website, as follows.
Expiration time: 2 years. Used to distinguish users.
Expiration time: 10 minutes. Used to throttle request rate.