Rita is an organisational development specialist with over 25 years leadership and talent development, staff enagagement, coaching and operations experience across both the private and public sectors.
Most recently Rita has worked within the healthcare sector and has a clear understanding of the NHS agenda. She has a breadth of professional and facilitative experience that enables the delivery of practical and timely solutions demonstrating a return on investment. Rita is an experienced senior manager and able to build strong working relationships at all levels. She is an strategic, innovative and ‘whole systems’ thinker with skills in cost effective organisational development and learning design and delivery.
- Development of system wide organisational development strategy, resulting in measurable performance and productivity improvements
- Development of leadership, engagement and learning strategies and plans
- Cultural diagnostic and change programmes
- Change management and business transformation
- Staff engagement
- Developing a coaching culture
- One to one and team coaching
- Leadership, facilitation, business partnering, consultancy and coaching development
- Board and executive team development
- Design of values and behaviours frameworks
- Team building.
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020