Paula is an enthusiastic and committed professional bringing expertise on aspects of change management, event/project management, and learning and development.
She has worked for a number of different organisations across sectors including Marcus Evans, Manpower Group, and the Learning and Skills Improvement Service.
As a qualified business psychologist, Paula has exposure to a number of people assessment & development tools. She has designed and delivered learning opportunities for staff and has project managed a number of initiatives (training, webinars, workshops, conferences, development days etc.); supporting and providing development opportunities for leaders across international markets.
- Conducting research and in depth interviews to effectively understand learner needs
- Managing communications and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in matrix structures with teams collaboratively to deliver outcomes
- Providing advice to assist team members and executives to meet project objectives
- Overseeing the evaluation process of initiatives
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020