Keith is a highly experienced leader of strategic business and financial change. He has a wealth of experience in business and financial strategy, operational delivery, corporate change, business transformation, outsourcing, and programme and project management. He is a qualified Chartered accountant (ICAEW ACA) and accredited programme and project manager, including Agile.
Keith has gained his experience working firstly with the private sector – as financial and business adviser at KPMG and PWC, and in operational roles at Next plc and PowerGen plc – and then in consulting and long-term interim roles, working for BDO (PKF) and Tribal Consulting as a Local Government consultancy director.
In recent years, Keith has applied his skills and experience to the local government sector, third sector and Local Enterprise Partnerships, either as an independent long-term interim, programme manager or as part of a team of consultants.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Business and finance modernisation, transformation, commercialisation
- Development and implementation of business and financial strategies
- Finance & Resources Director
- Programme Director, delivering complex people, process and systems solutions
- Recovery and turnaround of projects, services and organisations
- Design and delivery of outsourced facilities and services
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020