Kate is an experienced NHS professional, with over 32 years’ experience in leadership and consulting roles. A former NHS Trust Chief Executive, Director of Commissioning and Consulting Director with Capita, she has a track record of leading change and performance improvement in complex organisations, coupled with significant experience in strategic analysis, organisational design and development, service transformation and operational performance improvement.
Kate is a strategic thinker, skilled in synthesising complex information, engaging and aligning stakeholders around goals and ideas for action. An energetic, inspirational and results-focused leader, Kate is passionate about unleashing teams and organisations to innovate and developing sustainable systems that support people to engage in and co-create communities for health.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Strategic organisational / health system analysis and planning
- Organisational design and reconfiguration
- Operational service redesign and change management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Performance and productivity improvement
- Identification and alignment of system drivers and cross-system opportunities to improve patient flow.
- Business case development including options appraisal
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020