David is an enterprising and results focused professional Interim Manager with 13 years interim experience covering 20 assignments.
David has a background in the private and public sectors and big 4 consultancy. His experience includes NHS Commissioning Director & social care Assistant Director with wide experience of health & social care – DH, Monitor, CSUs, 19 CCGs & 4 Local Authorities. A CEDR accredited Mediator skilled in stakeholder management & contract negotiation. An accredited practitioner in managing successful programmes (MSP).
- CCG Transformation lead: Successfully act as the senior CCG Officer providing the bridge between the CCG interim leadership team of Accountable Officer (A.O) & CFO & the new substantive leadership team over a 3 month period to ensure an effective transition for Richmond CCG.
- Health & social care integration / Outcomes Based Commissioning. Lead health & social care team of 25 with contracts of £282M. Key focus new outcomes based models of care with Most Capable Provider Group including Acute & Community providers along with GP Federation.
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). Director of Commissioning for 2 London commissioning organisations – one focused on health & social care integration & the other on management of £950M of acute contracts with 24 Trusts. Commissioning development work with 14 East Midland CCGs.
- Establish transition plan between Monitor & the Dept of Health Payment by Results (PBR) team.
- Primary Care support establishment of Prime Minister’s challenge fund GP Federation and establish plans for CCG Co commissioning and delegated commissioning.
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020