Angela is a highly capable Business Development Director who brings drive, new ideas and a reputation for creating and converting new business opportunities.
Angela establishes successful and sustainable business partnerships and delivers large complex sales to tight deadlines. An excellent communicator, she works strategically but is equally comfortable adopting a hands-on approach and working under pressure to meet
deadlines. Passionate about Health and Care, Angela led Business Development for the Health Consulting businesses in Capita and Tribal for 12 years and before that was VP Business Development at McKesson, a US-owned Health IT services company. She is a founding Director of Atholl Commercial Services Ltd, an independent firm providing business advice and support to public and private sector organisations.
- Supporting the development of primary care at scale organisations and services
- Developing growth strategies for public sector organisations, UK and US owned companies
- Building successful business partnerships, negotiating partner agreements and winning new business
- Identifying market opportunities, taking new products and services to market
- Delivering winning strategic sales bids and funding proposals that require engagement with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels for commercial, public sector and third sector organisations
- Mergers & acquisitions – successfully completing 11 acquisitions in 6 years
- Creating and leading business development teams that deliver growth – recruit, develop and embed new structures and sales/ governance processes. Coach, challenge and support individuals to deliver high performance. Personally negotiate high value deals to close.
- Marketing strategy & operations – internal & external communications, media relations, customer and trade events, digital marketing and product/ service collateral.
- Commercial skills of immediate relevance to both NHS and private sector organisations.
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020