Abdul is an experienced process analyst and accredited Lean Six Black Belt with over 15 years hands-on experience. He has demonstrable expertise in business process analysis, project management, quality improvement and best practice structured problem solving.
He has excellent listening, influencing, analytical and consulting skills. Politically astute and able to operate in complex, multi stakeholder environments. Able to quickly and accurately see through complexity to see the big picture, understand issues at hand and develop solutions. Can hit the ground running applying critical and creative thinking to understand as-is current state and develop to-be solutions to improve operational/strategic performance.
Abdul’s key expertise:
- Best practice Lean/ Service
- Identifying and delivering Voice of the Customer (VoC) improvement strategies/activities
- Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Managing & delivering customer remediation/rectification improvement programmes/projects
- Efficiency, operational improvement, transformation and service improvement
- Delivering sustainable impact
- Ability to interrogate data, processes and systems to identify opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020