Jonathan is a programme and portfolio manager with a “big 4” background and extensive experience in delivering large programmes (up to £250 million).
His experience is underpinned by detailed process and information technology knowledge, he has undertaken detailed business analysis work in multi-channel retail e-commerce and order management. Jonathan has undertaken many change management, business and IT advisory, project/portfolio/programme management, business analysis, process mapping, IT outsourcing and IT implementation engagements, reporting up to board level. He has balanced expertise in both public and private sectors, all of which has been gained in prestigious organisations.
- Programme Management – experience in the implementation of large, complex, critical systems.
- Supplier management – ability to control large third party suppliers
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to assimilate information and produce robust conclusions.
- Ability to develop propositions, engage in marketing and sell work.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – working frequently at senior management or board level.
- Flexibility – ability to work successfully in a wide range of industries, functions and cultures.
- IT literate – extensive experience of working with complex business IT across many industries.
Get in touch
Get in touch to see how our experts could help your business.
01782 443 020